In another languages:

Search a text:

2/13/2015

Startup problems

     I wanted go to the drugstore to replace my medicines, which ran out yesterday. I got in my old 1974 Beetle and turned the key, but it didn't start. I tried again, but the car didn't start. I looked at the dashboard and the fuel gauge read that the fuel was just out. How could this be possible if I had totally refueled the vehicle last week? Could there be a leak in the tank?
    At the same time, Alisson, my neighbor, came out of his garage. Seeing my worried face, he asked me what had happened. I explained what had happened.
    -It was the owner of the Corner Bar, I have no doubt, I have already caught him red-handed stealing gas from my car. - Alisson warned me.
    The owner of the Corner Bar doesn't have a good reputation and they have caught him red-handed stealing several times. Supportive Alisson offered me a ride to the drugstore. I bought my medications and then went to the station to get gas, which I took home in a metal container. I returned home by bus.
    I had a bright idea after putting some gas in my car in the garage at home: mix water with the gasoline. As I was on vacation, I didn't need it for long and if I needed, it would be enough remove the gas from the tank and put pure gasoline.
    After a week, as I looked out the window, I saw the tow truck towing my neighbor's car. I checked the event. I asked Alisson about the event and he answered me angry:
    -My car has starting problems. The mechanic suspects that someone mixed water with my gasoline, I bet that it was that troublemaker, owner of the Corner Bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment